Old 03-09-2011, 01:29 PM   #3195
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Jen...good luck on your interview--hope it goes great for ya!

hello to the rest of the kitcheneers...i figured since JO is out of state for the week,and cant drop in as often id come by and stock the pantry and fridge with all kinds of goodies...even got some healthy crap for those who are trying to do their body right....

hope everyone is enjoying this hump day...its a beautiful,windy day here in south florida..business is slow as hell,and with Jo in classes all day i have very little to do.

so i was just talking to my daydriver about the overpriced($43) birthday cake she bought her son recently for his birthday and how they messed it up...i said i wouldnt have spent that much on a cake to which she replied "well i get X amount of food stamps so it didnt really cost me anything,but they still shoulda gave me my money back
was all i could do at the moment

anyway guess i should go earn my buck ol five for the day!

take care of yourselves and have a great afternoon
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote