View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 11:35 AM   #1321
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,819 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
I am home now with my cats. It feels good. I get my MRI on the 16th to check things out in my head. I feel ok and getting a few things cleaned up around here. I left Moms on my own. She just wouldn't let up. I couldnt even put the blanket on the bed right. Had enough. When I was there she took very good care of me and I was very comfortable. I believe I over stayed my welcome. She also had a very hard time seeing me with that stuff and not being well. I do love my Mom very much. Its just been hard on all of us. I could eat as much as 3 horses and now I am eating barely enough to keep a mouse alive. Getting better with my appetite. 17 hits of radiation doesn't help either. Seeing the Dr. on the 20th to look at the MRI pictures. As long as things look good I am going to ask for 2 more weeks off then back to work. If things don't work out at work I will be able to retire comfortably. I want to work another year to teach that cancer that it didn't win. I did !

My heart goes out to us all. We will fight the fight and win !
Thank you for reading and caring the way you all do.

Sheila
Hi Shelia, Home with my cats is my favourite place to be ! Hoping your appetite comes back and you can build your strength to get back to work, I get how you feel you want to be able to return. Wishing you gentle days,

Daisy

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post: