View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 11:27 PM   #1493
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pynkkameleon View Post
I’m saddened by the recent updates here. Such a shitty club to find ourselves enrolled in. With that said though, I don’t think that you will ever find a more supportive and understanding group of people than those that have walked in similar shoes. Each journey is different yes, but the tools we all gather, the strength we gain and the trials that we go through, give each of us a unique outlook and sense of empathy that is hard to find elsewhere.
The days ahead will test you to your very core but you’ll find strength that you never knew you had. Also know though that it’s okay, and necessary, to be vulnerable too. Leaning on others for support right now is a crucial component to your health and overall well being and your health needs to be your primary focus right now. If there are days that you can’t find your strength, you can come here and someone will remind you. This space is to share both the good, the bad and the unknown. Ask questions, cry, vent, laugh or share something completely unrelated. We all understand, whether we have cancer, are waiting to hear if we have it, care for or have lost someone with it, cancer links us all together.

Thinking of you all. Here for you if you need an ear, a shoulder or a nudge to remind you of what a badass you are.

F**k cancer
Big love, Be good to you..
V
This. This is everything, thank you so much for your support and love. Your spirit is so joyous and generous. I feel like I’m exactly where I need to be. I was scared and intimidated by my DX but after reading all the posts not just now but before, it feels like home here. And I really need to feel like I’m home somewhere. Here is good. Familiar. I’ve missed this place. I feel like the whole world, my whole world has gone crazy and I’m the only sane one wishing I was crazy too. Idk if that even makes sense but that’s how I feel. Today, my daughters asked me to provide proof. PROOF! That I actually got this. Who would make that up? I provided them with proof and afterward I blocked them. I love my children, anyone that knows me knows my kids are everything to me, but right now, today, I’m feeling sad. Disappointed I guess is a better word. I’m grateful though because I do have a support system to help me get through this and I count all of y’all as part of that system. Thanks for inviting me to share. I know you meant your post for everyone but I took all of it to heart. Thank you so very much for your kindness. It is very much appreciated. ❤️🤗

All my love,

Canela

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post: