Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am so so sorry that your kids are "doubting" you at a time like this. That just absolutely sucks. Perhaps it is their way of processing this, maybe it scared them, I do not know that answer.

But, HERE....here is home for you & all of us, for this is where NO ONE is questioned, no one is doubted, & no one will be shunned. This is your soft place to land, where you can read in silence, yet feel all the love, support, & gentle hugs you need, every! single! time!

Any post we write, I feel certain is both individual & collectively. So always feel free to take our words for your own!!

Sitting in here, feels like an amazing space, that one or many, can come to, soak up all the energies being left for all who needs that. What I love about this particular thread is that so many of us have had to face this dilemma of C., and unfairly, sometimes, more than once! Yet everyone remains hopeful, positive, & encouraging, loving each of us as best they can. As my sweet friend, V wrote, C. SUCKS! My mantra was "I made cancer my bitch" and my oncologist loved that when I would say it to her!!

Every one of us are challenged in differing ways when we get this dx. BUT we all march forward, fighting for every day we live another day, suffering, progressing, sliding into what ever emotion facing us at any given moment, BUT! WE! MARCH! forward. We are BRAVE WARRIORS!

Know you are NOT EVER alone in your battle. Some, one, or all, of us are here for whatever you may need. Feel free to scream, to cry, to post of your feelings, reach out, or just say hi...because, at the end of the day...we are all one in here!!

Be gentle with yourself, reach out, there is no shame is being vulnerable...as we all have at some point. We are all one here...some, or many times, it will NOT be easy....BUT...what is easy is to come to your family here...we will ease your burdens so it will be easier for you! I promise you that!!

Know you are so precious to me, & others here. You have always been a special friend to me!! Take care, Canela! We got you, girl!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canela View Post
This. This is everything, thank you so much for your support and love. Your spirit is so joyous and generous. I feel like I’m exactly where I need to be. I was scared and intimidated by my DX but after reading all the posts not just now but before, it feels like home here. And I really need to feel like I’m home somewhere. Here is good. Familiar. I’ve missed this place. I feel like the whole world, my whole world has gone crazy and I’m the only sane one wishing I was crazy too. Idk if that even makes sense but that’s how I feel. Today, my daughters asked me to provide proof. PROOF! That I actually got this. Who would make that up? I provided them with proof and afterward I blocked them. I love my children, anyone that knows me knows my kids are everything to me, but right now, today, I’m feeling sad. Disappointed I guess is a better word. I’m grateful though because I do have a support system to help me get through this and I count all of y’all as part of that system. Thanks for inviting me to share. I know you meant your post for everyone but I took all of it to heart. Thank you so very much for your kindness. It is very much appreciated. ❤️��

All my love,

Canela