Old 08-24-2022, 12:29 AM   #1499
pynkkameleon

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly ones
Relationship Status:
Riding off into the sunset with my Cowboi

pynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canela View Post
This. This is everything, thank you so much for your support and love. Your spirit is so joyous and generous. I feel like I’m exactly where I need to be. I was scared and intimidated by my DX but after reading all the posts not just now but before, it feels like home here. And I really need to feel like I’m home somewhere. Here is good. Familiar. I’ve missed this place. I feel like the whole world, my whole world has gone crazy and I’m the only sane one wishing I was crazy too. Idk if that even makes sense but that’s how I feel. Today, my daughters asked me to provide proof. PROOF! That I actually got this. Who would make that up? I provided them with proof and afterward I blocked them. I love my children, anyone that knows me knows my kids are everything to me, but right now, today, I’m feeling sad. Disappointed I guess is a better word. I’m grateful though because I do have a support system to help me get through this and I count all of y’all as part of that system. Thanks for inviting me to share. I know you meant your post for everyone but I took all of it to heart. Thank you so very much for your kindness. It is very much appreciated. ❤️🤗

All my love,

Canela
I’m so sorry that your daughters did that!? That makes me very sad. I’m proud of you for dealing with it the way you did! I have four adult children of my own, each capable of saying and doing idiotic things from time to time. Most of the time it’s pretty harmless stuff but if they lost every ounce of common sense and empathy and did anything remotely similar, I would do the same thing that you did. A few days or more of being blocked might be just what the doctor ordered 😊.
I do hope that yours come to their senses soon and apologize profusely.

Mine thankfully are very supportive but they do struggle with talking about it. Talking just makes it all more real. I recognize that and try not to push them too much. At the same time though, I don’t let them avoid it altogether. We are still working on finding the right balance.

As for everything else you said, of course it makes sense.. 💜

Big love 💗

Don't define your world in black and white..

There is so much hiding amongst the greys

❤❤❤❤❤
pynkkameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pynkkameleon For This Useful Post: