Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I learned my dog wont eat raw carrots but will eat cooked ones

I learned I will eat both

I learned that when you measure a package to mail and give the measurements to the PO worker, they will measure it themselves and find its something different

I have learned you cannot spray paint outside very well in the winter

I have learned that the chances of a cat gacking on plastic is nill but 100% sure it will gack on your white antique couch

I have learned if I dont take my medicines I am worse than a woman PMSing on salt overload

I have learned to this day, my 27 year old dotter mimicks me, both good and bad

I have learned my mother really was so very mean to me when i was a child. So very very mean to me.

I have learned people dont get over childhood traumas. they more or less grow up around them and function the best they can once out of harm's way

I have learned that no matter how many times you play with the jack in the box, you will still jump when he pops out

I have learned not to make appts in my planner in ink
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: