imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
My Ms./Mr. Wonderful would be a smart, fun, sane, stone butch leather top. And I mean butch, NOT male. She would have to be scrupulously honest, financially solvent, and not actively addicted to any substances or to alcohol. She would have to be an interesting person, and well informed, too. I'm not opposed to a mildly paternalistic butch, but she would have to be a feminist. Ideally she would be a very sexual person who would be able to match me in that department. She should be larger than me in at least one dimension, but that isn't particularly hard. Being a snappy dresser isn't imperative, but it certainly helps. I'm a sucker for a butch in a well fitting suit. Motorcycle riders get extra points with me, too. Finally, and most importantly, she would have to be someone who could be my rock solid best friend. I want to be with someone who I know I can depend on, just as she would be able to depend on me.

I understand that this is a tall order. I may be submitting my list early for my next life.
that's fabulous, but slip in science geek for motorycles. And stone/not stone either or.

and yeah, rock solid friendship *sigh*.

put one in for me.

I'm fairly certain I'm a spinster from here in and I've made my peace with that. But if I do hafta come back, I'll early order now too.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: