Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagina View Post
How do you feel about your partner's breasts?

I love 'em. I want to suck on them for hours. Sometimes I have been allowed to suck on them for hours... lets just say it makes me tingle down there!

Are they a turn on or not?

Huge turn on. I used to like small breasts and after being with someone with Double D's I am now a HUGE fan of C and D cups

Do you want to touch them? Ignore them? Play with them?

The more I ignore them, the more I want to play with them.

Do binding vests turn you on?

No, they are a turn off for two reasons: 1) the butch is causing damage to own body with all that compression on rib cage. 2) I can no longer tell if that's a butch or a man.

If your partner had top surgery, would they become more or less attractive to you?

I would never stay with someone if they mutilated their breasts.

vagina-

Your post was reported for Transphobia.

So, a couple of things. Anya made some good points about being mindful of other people's choices and I want to reiterate that we have *all* kinds of folks as members of the Planet. We have Butches who are Trans and Transmen who are still Butch-identified. We have Transwomen. We have Femmes who strap. We have bi Butches and Femmes. All different kinds of people make up this community so it is super important that we are being respectful of everyone's lives here.

It feels ugly to me to refer to binding or breast surgery as "mutilation". It implies that people should not have domain over their own bodies if they do anything to remove the feminine aspects. That's actually really old school Feminism before it learned that gender is not binary.

Would it be "mutilation" to you if a Femme wanted breast implants?

Here's the thing, some folks don't want their breasts. And if they make the choice to bind them down or remove them, it's none of our business.

I've heard a lot of anti-Trans sentiment on the internet refer to breast manipulation as "mutilation". As if these people are so steeped in self-hatred that they are grabbing the first rusty kitchen knife they can find and hacking away at themselves while crying in the corner and eating a bucket of chicken.
It assumes that any woman (or person born with female parts) who wants to alter her body *must* be doing so out of self-hatred.

Again, to assume that a woman (or person born with female parts) who wants to change her body must be doing so out of self-hatred is sexist. It also reinforces that bullshit where we need other people's permission to live in our own bodies the way we see fit.

In short, be super careful around the language used to talk about other people's bodies. We don't want this space supporting Transphobia, woman-hating sentiment, or the idea that women (or female-parted people) can't decide for themselves what to do with their bodies.

Thanks, now let's get the discussion back to the topic!

Angie
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: