View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 09:30 PM   #35
Christina

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Christina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST Reputation
Default How I resonate of this topic...

For myself personally… If I don’t know your boundaries before we become intimate… then I don’t know you well enough to be in bed (also read as… floor/table/car/grass etc… you get the idea here) with you… 9 times out of 10, I have engaged in some level of communication which includes verbal (can also be read as sexual) play… prior to the giving of my essence… My preference is Stone… though in my very early years I have experienced the various levels of Butches… that being said, I am not a breast seeking Femme… although I will press against a bound and or surgically enhanced chest in a hot minute… if it brings pleasure for my partner…

Now just to comment on a few things I’ve read… If a Butch (to any degree on the spectrum) chooses to wear a binding vest… common sense instructs them to be properly sized, so if damaged is being done to their body, I say try another distributor… further more I would think that if a Femme can’t tell the difference between said Butch and a “man” perhaps a lesson in B/F energy needs to be reviewed… because there is a difference… again in my sole opinion… I know this may (or perhaps may not) sound harsh being expressed from one Femme to another… but I cannot abide by the judgment that equates surgically enhanced with mutilation… that’s like saying one Femme is more Femme than the other… because she is Stone versus Soft Femme Butch…

By the way… mutilation is the act of Disfigurement… Marring… Defacing… Injuring… crap just out an out HURTING oneself…

I hope this is making sense I just got home from work… and haven’t had my coffee yet…

Christina...
Kiss me... Like it's the last time...
Touch me... Like you'll never see me again...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When you're lost...
and can't find your way back again...
I will find you... and bring you home...
Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christina For This Useful Post: