CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I dug Avenatti when he first appeared but not so much many more. He seems very focused on self-aggrandizement. But … who knows... maybe it takes an egomaniac to beat an egomaniac. But … at least … maybe... he'll be our egomaniac?? lol
Right. He's a blustery, prickly egomaniac. But he's an egomaniac with good politics.

NOPE! That does not make someone a good Presidential candidate. This is the hardest job on earth, and the most powerful position on earth. The right person for this job is not someone whose primary qualification is their entertainment value. We're not electing someone to be a rock star, fer-fcks-sake.

I think Warren is a great candidate, regardless of her missteps in the debate over her Native American ancestor. She lacks foreign policy experience, but so did Obama. I think Booker is another good prospect, though he's equally inexperienced in foreign policy. I think Biden is not the right one at this time. I'm not going to agree with everything that anyone has done or will do. But I think either Booker or Warren would be excellent choices.