View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 03:48 PM   #70
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

no matter how exhausted I am or how tempting the thought ...
rather than going out to eat as the thought hit on my way home that I'd love a big fat cheeseburger, fries and a loaded appetizer from Friendly's...
I came home and lit my grill with mesquite coals to grill lean steak and fresh mushrooms ...instead of fighting traffic and just vegging out on the couch after burger and fries... I'm comfy in my warm pjs, on porch enjoying fresh air ..waiting on the coals and anxious for my yummy dinner that won't make me regret the calories or that bloated feeling ...

it's chilly out but sitting by the flames in my own peaceful space can do wonders...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: