Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

It's been the most bizarre weather here. A week ago it was 36 degrees at sunrise three mornings in a row, then the weather changed drastically to hazy hot and humid. 90 degrees by 5 pm. August weather, not May. Anyhow,
I've had the a/c on and my boi rescue kat has been very upset that I have closed the pet flap on the sliding glass door to the deck. (it's a second story deck with no access
from the ground)

I'm an early riser, up way before the sun. So I feed the furballs when I get up. This morning, no boi kat. I called him and called him. I walked around the house tapping the fork on the side of the fancy feast goblet, NOTHING.
Refusing to pay him any more homage than I did last night when I gave in and opened up the pet door so he could go out onto his deck....(he ran right by me and ignored me) I put the goblet down and let miss over weight eat his in addition to hers.

Well, hours went by, and no Boi sighting. I started getting worried. I feared he hopped off the deck and ran away (passive aggressive little brat) there were no signs of him. I went outside and began looking. This is the city, where do I begin to look? I got on my bicycle and began riding around the neighborhood calling out his name....
in my sweetest of voices.....nothing. I had myself all worked up and half crying. I just knew he wouldn't be able to fend for himself on the streets. This would be a death sentence. I was going to have to go home and make flyers to put on phone polls. I better call the humane society too. (thats where I got him)

I ran into the house and there was the Boi stretched out
across an a/c duct in the livingroom.

*You little Bastard*, I yelled, *Do you want to go back to
the pound?* as I dutifully got his fancy feast goblet and put his breakfast in it. (6 hours later)

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: