DanieClarke
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
14 yrs post op
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you
Relationship Status:
single

DanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST Reputation
Default Don't sell the farm LOL

Hey i use to live in a RV and it was hell. I am glad to have finally purchased my own little farm.

Anyway i have a small 6 acre farm surrounded by mostly large amish and mennonite farms in central Pa along the appalchia Mountains.

I am seeking someone who is rough and ready and able to live rustically.

That means i have chamber pots and outhouses and barns and no indoor plumbing except for a hand pump in the basement which pumps springwater yr round.

I think an older FTM might really enjoy sharing this place with me.. Oh yea i am in my late 50's and caregiving my 89 yr old mom here. They too should be older and respectful of the local amish and mennonites.

I happen to be a celibate and single for the last 14 yrs so i am hoping to find the same.

Oh i can't deal with a couple as that dynamic is too much for me and mom.

Right now we sleep in the livingroom as mom can't make it up the steps and the wood heater in the livingroom needs to be filled every few hours all winter long.

Oh i am a 14 yr post op MTF living mostly androgynously as most who don't know me think i am a FTM which suits me fine..

PS: No smokers or drugs or lazy people

Last edited by nycfem; 10-08-2012 at 07:53 AM.
DanieClarke is offline   Reply With Quote