Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

I started riding when I was a baby dyke in the Navy stationed in San Diego in 1992. I didnt want a car, so I bought an old 1982 Suzuki 450 and after the guy I bought it from sat in my driveway and explained to me how to work everything, I self-taught the rest of the way. I guess I figured since I already knew how to drive a stick, riding a bike should be a piece of cake.

Man 21 year olds have no fear. lol

I had that bike for maybe a year and it broke down so I bought another old bike, a 1982 Honday Magna 750 and rode that one for a few years while living first in San Diego and then up near Fresno (NAS Lemoore, CA) until about 1997 when I decided to move back to IL. I very sadly traded in my bike for a car and then didnt ride again until 2010.

In 2010 I decided it was time to start riding again and I got a Suzuki Marauder 800:

I rode that around for a couple of years - until this past fall when I decided that I shouldnt ride any longer because I no longer had the strength to hold it up & I miss her already.

If I can afford to get another one, it will be a trike so I can still ride but dont have to worry about holding the bike up, balance issues, etc.

I never joined any clubs, but I considered it - and my dream bike is a Harley Dyna Wide Glide - but again, I would need a trike at this point if I was going to continue to ride, so my new dream is something similar to this:

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post: