View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 12:06 PM   #12209
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I do, very true homoe.....gosh, for ages I've enjoyed reading travel magazines.....remember National Geographic? Condé Nast? I love to read travel magazines....

T or F: you like going to visit nearby attractions, places that were once was featured in an film?
TRUE.......and I'm so lucky because Seattle & surrounding areas have been used in countless film settings (Frances, Twice In A Lifetime, Sleepless In Seattle, Singles, Officer and A Gentlemen to name but a few) Forks, & Port Angles even tho they weren't used in any of the Twilight movies are still fun to visit because it was the setting for the books.

T or F you enjoy writing or journaling especially during these dark cold days of winter
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote