Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dreaming on a Sunday Afternoon: July 15th, 2007

Slowly, strap by strap, he unveiled her shoulders: baring her sun kissed skin that craved his lips to taste her succulence; measuring her wanton need, so he could fulfill his smoldering, willful desire that longed to make her completely naked with awe. CCz sun bronzed hands stroked the contours of her shoulders and how her neck seemed to hold a mysterious magnetism: one in which his mouth searched with hunger; hunger to devour her very soul and to show her how deeply he longed with ache to pleasure her beyond imagination.

CC, with a gentle force, held her head in place with his hands as he massaged her head and playfully tangled his fingers in her hair. Kissing his way up her neck and fondling her breasts, CC lifted one breast to his mouth and nursed on her as if he were starving for her milk. Wanting to produce honey for further pleasure, he left her breast and remained transfixed on her eyes - as if to silently tell her with his boding drive, that he intended to get what she wanted him to have. Surrendering to his cockacidal masculine energy, her eyes closed as she released a deep guttural moan signifying the total bliss enveloping them both. His kisses melted her to the core of her being.

It was about that time when the low moan of the Midnight Express reverberated up the canyon.

Window panes vibrated and hummed with arcing currents of hidden energy. As the locomotive strove to harness its energy to climb the canyon, the train let out short signals --- which seemed so far away.

Licking his lips (which were softly smiling that smile that said it all) he said, “Hon? That’s our signal: we’re going on a short ride,” as he tormented her with playful smooches on her nose. Helping her to recover from his animal magnetism that wanted to undress her immediately, CC pushed the remote control of the hydraulic lift and lowered Jezebel down onto the garage floor. Opening the door on her side of the car, he helped her out and then with carefree lilt, he followed suit behind her. His eyes followed her shapely hips that swayed for her hips called out for him to never let the image of them fade from his mind. Memorizing her gait while he trailed her to the garage door, he grabbed his Stetson and threw his leather jacket over her shoulders to keep her warm, as they hurried off to the barn.

“Hon? What the hell are we doing and where are we going now?” she asked, her tone filled with exasperation!

“Sweetheart? Just keep up with me as we hurry to get on Sweet Pea! I’ll help you; just let me tell you as we go, what we are doing, ok? Are you up for adventure, Dear?” CC winked that adorable wink at her that held her heart captive. She could never say no to CC, especially when he smiled and winked that certain wink.

Running breathlessly side by side, CC let out a low whistle and Sweet Pea came dashing from the barn entrance, already saddled with her night time blanket! Looking at CC with an “omg!” look of shock, she burst out in giggles at the absurdity of them both running with adrenaline, as they left the barn. Knowing that they had to hurry to mount the horse and fly like an eagle down to wherever it was that CC was taking them, CC lifted her first on to the back of Sweet Pea. Then CC commenced to mount the horse as he slid on tight behind her sweet ass with his hardened cock, which secretly communicated to her ass who was gonna schlick it to the high heavens and back: CC!

Cueing Sweet Pea with an extra firm foot nudge and an extremely loud command, CC prodded the horse into a full gallop. Holding her tightly with is right arm and hand, he held on to the reigns with his left hand; and likewise she held on tight to CCs legs with her legs wrapped around his, as they galloped at full speed toward the train that was coming up the mountain.

Each time Sweet Peas hooves hit the ground, it rammed her garden - making her eyes roll back into her head with anticipation of CCz cock impregnating her with his energy. Just when she didn’t think she could sustain another jolt to her garden, CC in his brooding, tense and dark voice that was heaving with emotion cried out - “See it coming, the locomotive?”

In the near distance, she could see the light of the train. “It’s slowing down, Hon. I’ve arranged for it to stop and pick us up for a midnight ride to watch the ocean waves as I make love to you” CC said, as he slowed Sweet Pea to a stop and gently slipped his fingers into her garden to taste of her desires. As soon as his fingers penetrated her, she let out a moan of heated desire. CC buried his mouth onto her neck like a vampire: sucking and kissing her into a heated passion that caused her his to match his rhythm – her hips thrusting back to meet his cock. Dismounting with ease and his hand never leaving her body, he guided her off the horse. “Lift your leg Hon,” he cooed gently with his boding desire and guided her legs to receive his strong arms, waiting to help her off the horse. Commanding Sweet Pea to hold her position, he slid her dress up and tasted of her honey as she slid off onto his face, seemingly. He held her in position and greedily ate from the lips that held her throbbing pearl. Filled with her taste, his mouth released her and as he eased her off Sweet Pea, he smoothed her dress and netted stockings. His mouth, filled with the taste of her loveliness, engulfed her with his fiery kiss. As he kissed the last morsel of desire from her body, he explained, in broken steamy breaths “We wait here for the train to pick us up; then I’ll have my way with you soon.”

The train eased to a lumbering stop and waited for them to board. As soon as the engineer received the signal from the conductor on the caboose, the train lurched with chugs as it resumed its heavy labor by continuing to the top of the summit on the mountain which led to the curved descent: moonlit vistas of a foreboding sea, where waves surged onto a beach, littered with wood debris.

Once she and CC fell into the berth that awaited their arrival, she held onto the bedding as she fell backward onto the bed. Following her body, CC went with the fall onto softly pillowed bed and caught his breath as he directed her gaze to the coast, drenched in moonlight.

A soft smile lit her face as she took in the beautiful view – she nestled in his arms while the train gently cradled them with a motion that matched their desires.

“You’re so good to me” a soft welling of tears filled her eyes, as she spoke to him. Stroking his arms that held her and reaching up to softly pet his head while he smiled a nuzzling smile, his eyes filled with a serious wanting: CC began to undress her and remove the straps from her shoulders. Unzipping her carefully and helping her to shed her rustling dress, he slipped the dress from her body as he gazed at her beautifully shaped breasts and nipples which crested with molten desire. Her netted stockings, held by lacy garters, beckoned to be touched by his hands: Slipping her shoes off, like his hands had done a million times before, the scent of her nectar escaped as she spread her legs to him in submission. Hot with explosive passion, she lifted her flowing tresses onto the pillow under her head. Kissing her quivering thighs, he made his way to the treasure that bore his name.

Gasping, as he sucked the nectar from her pearl, his body relaxed into hers as he ravaged her garden for every drop of desire that was produced by his touch. Massaging his head while he ate from her, she moaned in pleasure from the feelings that rippled through her being.

Coming up for air, CC began to crawl atop her body. Stopping for a moment to reacquaint her breasts to his mouth, his broken dialect heaved a final request:

“I want to give you my baby and make you pregnant with my love. Are you ready for me to enter you?” CC breathed heavily, as she conveyed with silent eyes her approval. She wanted all of CC inside of her. Pounding her being with his pent up energy, he guided his bulging cock into her garden. Sliding deeply into her velvet garden, she felt the pulse of his cock, his deepest desire. Gasping, as he sunk his cock deep inside of her, he sunk his tongue into her mouth and kissed her: Each kiss cycled the fervor mounting between the two of them. Their pent up desires pounded into each other, like the surging tide of the ocean. Each wave more intense; each one designed to leave a deeper mark: one in which neither would ever forget.

Her cunt met each pounding thrust of his desire.

“Hon?” she panted breathlessly!

“Yes dear,” as he kept thrusting his desire into her.

“Do it harder!”

Heeding her wish, he pounded her with more force.

“Baby, is this how you want it?” as CC’z eyes held hers.

“Oh, Yes! Yesss! Yesssssssss!” she melodically sang back to him as he intensified his fuck.

As he dove into her with force unknown to either of them, he fell onto her breasts with his sweaty body and took her mouth into a kiss, filled by his dominance. Moaning with pleasure, he released her mouth that craved him and he looked deeply into her eyes. Rocked by the cradling of his fuck, she quickly took him by stealth attack and flipped him on his back. Holding his hands above his head while never letting his cock out of her, she lightly kissed his biceps and licking the sweat from his chest, she looked into his eyes with heated embers of blue and asked: “Do you like this Hon? Is this how you like it?” countering his fervent affection.

Out-maneuvering her on the bed, CC managed to reassume his position: his cock never leaving its safe and loving environment. Holding her hands above her head, he managed to bind her wrists into place with a silk scarf that had been draped over the pillows. Smiling, because he knew he had captured her, CC lovingly kissed her into frenzied passion. Her legs still quivering from the explosions of desire that his cock had pounded into her, he pulled out of her and kissed his way down to the divine ecstasy of what was his and his only.

Sucking and pulling on her pearl mischievously, he thrust three of his fingers deeply into her cunt. Massaging her velvet throbbing wall, his other hand slid down over her hips and parted her ass. With his forceful fingers manipulating her wall, his other hand searched for entry into her ass. Filling up every pore of her body, CC emptied his energy with full force. Never wanting her body to forget how it felt to be filled by him. Her body never forgot how it felt to be penetrated by his boding and forceful desires – Only he could satiate her passions.

Just as CC entered her for the umpteenth millionth time, they both exploded into a cosmic orgasm.

Lying in post-orgasm upon their bed of love, he untied the scarf that bound her hands and fell onto body as they reverberated with ecstasy. Burying his face into her sprawling hair on the pillows, their breathing was heavily laced with blissful release. The train gently rocked them to the slow motion of the locomotive, as it lumbered lazily through moonlit pines that lined the rails of the route. Cradling each other in sated emotional bliss, they drifted off into slumber – dreaming only what lovers dream.

As the trained crept against gravity defying odds of a new summit, they had no idea what lie in store ten miles ahead…

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Dearest Diary,

Anne Frank once said: "I've learned one thing: you only really get to know a person after a fight. Only then can you judge their true character!" (September 28, 1942)

I can't help but totally agree with her. Sometimes all a person can do is, float it back to the universe. The gift you give to me is precious: in and of itself.

I've noticed that Fall is on its way to where I live in the mountains...

From my heart of hearts,
I’m Yours Faithfully

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: