Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default On a Monday - A Winter Wonderland of Snow in Paradise: January 28th, 2008

That night, the train, on the rails that gave way to the catastrophic collision of mangled iron and sprawled cars, laid in wreckage - unknown to those who lived in those parts. It seemed as though hours had passed but in the darkest hours before dawn, something eerily came to pass - as foretold by the horrifying ‘grizzly’ that night in the cave, where she and CC encountered the much revered apparition that bellowed out its warning to them as they stared in utter disbelief.

Not once, but twice, CC had been tinkering with the message that they both had heard that day. But, it never once occurred to CC that the bear had tried his best to forewarn him of this: that those who trespass on the territory of the sacred native burial grounds would pay a price – the price of not knowing any better, when making entry into worlds not fully understood by humans. Of course, one way to understand any kind of mystery is to examine details that lead toward any type of ‘accident.’

Lying there, not quite fully cognizant of what had fully transpired, CC managed to see that she was still unconscious yet breathing, which seemed to be a relief of sorts. Gathering Hiz wits about Hym, CC donned Hiz clothing and carefully etched Hiz way out the chamber where they had been just moments before, experiencing the most mind-boggling of orgasms: the type that always go down in ‘history’ right before the ‘fall.’ Sarcastically, CCs brain reiterated all the scenario’s that came to mind: What kind of fall would Hy experience? Why did Hy have to fall? Would Hiz sweetheart ever wake back up again? Why the hell did the train have to have an accident just now? Where were Dayle and Nikita? Remembering that Hy had asked Dayle to follow the train’s path down the canyon to the ocean beach, Hy slowly made Hiz way toward an opening in the wreckage of their train car. Carefully assessing the dire position of balance the cars were in, CC scanned the premises to orient Hymself to the cataclysmic arrangement of the exact position they were in. In the distance (about 100 feet away), CC could see Dayle’s truck. Oddly, it seemed as if Dayle and Nikita were not in the truck, but his mind wasn’t cooperating with him - or so he thought! Looking toward the ground below, CC could see that it was safe to jump from the car without too much trouble. As soon as CC jumped down, Hy made Hiz way toward the truck and tried to rouse Dayle to consciousness but was unsuccessful. Carefully, CC lumbered along the driver’s side of the vehicle assessing damages. Dayle’s door was crunched beyond recognition and parts of the door window, the windshield and the window of Nikita’s door, were shattered. It appeared that they took several hits, before colliding with the trains’ cars. CC began to see if Hy could open the doors of the truck.

“Dayle, are you awake?” whispered CC with his deeply accented voice.

Dayle eyed CC with a look that of an injured person. Hy seemed to be coherently looking at CC but in the moments that progressed, CC managed to open the door and help Hiz friend come back to life.

“CC, what happened? I’m so glad you are here! It was so foggy and Nikita and I came upon the wreckage without the ability to stop,” Dayle was trying with all Hys might to explain what Hy thought had happened.

“Dayle, don’t worry about all that now. The girls are not okay: they’re both still conked out and we have to figure out a way to help ourselves and summon help to get them home or to the hospital” CC ‘z voice gave away the dire situation they were in.

Realizing that Dayle was coherent once again, CC managed to help Dayle out of the vehicle and while Dayle’s orientation revived, Hy experienced shock again to see the extent of the damage. Meanwhile, CC quietly assessed damage from a different angle: The angle of how the hell they were going to summon help to the scene of the wreckage.

It was about that time that Sweet Pea appeared from the timbered shadows, snorting her famous neighs that only those who knew this giant of a beast of a horse would know.

CC was never so glad in all Hiz life to see Sweet Pea! Sweet Pea had the deadliest kick this side of the Rockies. She also was the damnedest smartest horse with built in intuition - like that of a submarine’s radar that bleeps while hovering at depths unknown in uncharted seas. That horse was the know-all of the end-all, in all things! There Sweet Pea stood, as if led there by some unknown being – like an angel leading Sweet Pea to their rescue. Saddled in all her glory, she brayed to CC.

“Dayle, do you feel well enough and alert enough to hang on while I ride for help?” CC asked. Searching for approval in his eyes, he got his answer in spades: “Yes, I’m able to watch over the girls and see to them while you ride for help,” Dayle replied.

“Good, because before I go, I have to get her out of the train and get some blankets down here for both of the girls and make sure you have what you need until I get back with help” CC roared, as Hiz adrenaline kicked in.

And with that, CC made Hiz way back to the car where Hiz sweetheart lay unconscious from the train wreck of the century. Once back inside the car, Hy fumbled toward the entry of the cabin that they made love. Wafting up Hiz nostrils, her scent indelibly fed Hiz energy into overdrive. Looking upon her, lying on the bed in a crumpled heap of innocence, CC carefully gathered all the spare blankets he could find and the pillows that lay haphazardly around her. Before Hy left the chamber, Hy leaned over her and kissed her cheek, willing her spirit to live on past the hours that crept by all too quickly. Hurriedly, CC handed the blankets to Dayle. With a grave look to Dayle, CC remarked, “put some blankets around Nikita and save a few for my sweetheart – I’ll go get her now, so hurry!”

Just then, Sweet Pea let out a quiet bellow indicating that CC was being too slow with Hiz ways. CC whistled, cuing Sweet Pea to come forth and wait. CC always had a secret signal for Hiz sweetest of equines - Hiz adorable and loving Sweet Pea who knew every secret about CC since the day she was bottle fed in the barn. Sweet Pea positioned herself next to the car of the train awaiting CC’z arrival with Hiz wounded lover. Hiz biceps bulged, under the tremendous stress of weight from carrying her on a teetering car that was ready to fall over the edge into the surging and violent surf of the ocean below.

“Dayle!” shouted CC, toward the crippled and mangled vehicle where Dayle had been arranging the blankets around Nikita. “Come mount Sweet Pea and I’ll place her on your lap; then I’ll get down and take you both back to the car,” he heaved with seriousness.

“Let’s ease her down, Dayle…” CC was nearly in tears as Hy tenderly spoke to Dayle. “Damned, if we aren’t a bunch of nitwits constantly falling and bumbling around in the universe… I wish I knew the magic words that kept the ‘Klutz Fairy’ away for awhile, but I could use those bickering angels at a time like this” bellowed CC with searing righteousness that was only trumped by Hiz godly anger!

Carefully, CC laid her to rest on the blankets that Dayle had arranged on the back seat of the truck. Placing a pillow under her head and surrounding her with four warm blankets, CC gently kissed her mouth and nibbled on every part of her precious face. Tears welled up in Hiz eyes. How the fuck was he to know that the train would derail and ruin the most romantic night Hy had ever planned yet for them? Coming to grips with the force of Hiz own constrained arrogance, CC willed Hymself to ride Sweet Pea with bravery and act quickly to save her and Hiz friends that risked (just about everything) for Hiz happiness. Hy helped Dayle off Sweet Pea and gave Dayle a part of Hiz ration of food that Hy kept in the saddle bags for emergencies. CC took out a flare, some matches and a tiny mirror and handed them to Dayle.

“This will have to do until I get back. I’ll go fetch any other blankets I can find for you Dayle and then I’ll move with the winds and fetch the help we need. There’s an old farm stead up the way a piece and I’ll go see if there is a phone or anyone who can summon more help for us. Use the flare in case of an emergency: like if the land starts to move or the train snaps off the rails and accidentally makes contact with the vehicle that could place all of you at risk of going over the edge. When all this is said and done, I’ll make it up to you Dayle: And I want to tell you that I know of no one else that I’d rather have stand as my best “man” at my wedding than you. You’ve always had my back and been my best friend – even when the chips are down and the royal flush threatens to spank my financial hide!”
Just then, it started to snow. Flakes were gently piercing the foggy mass of air that hovered above them. “There’s no time to lose” muttered CC and Hy mounted Sweet Pea and headed for the farm that Hy knew to be not more than 3 miles away.

Slowly, Dayle got back in the vehicle and took a blanket in order to help him regain some body warmth. Resting Hys head on the bent steering wheel for a moment, Hy quickly uttered a silent prayer of safety for them all; as it all seemed so overwhelming, the sudden turn of events. Over and over, in Hys mind, Dayle was doing what CC had been doing earlier – wondering how the fuck something like this could have happened. Weren’t they all just having the times of their lives? Was not the supper and dance at CC’z just the bomb? Didn’t they have the best hair-brained idea ever to plan all these fake incidents that were supposed to lead to a formal proposal of marriage – the marriage of the century, meant for two of the most wonderful people in the world?

Meanwhile, the falling snowflakes were becoming bigger and the fog was silently deepening around them in the mangled vehicle. Ever once in a while the train wreckage moaned and made eerie noises – as if a sinking ship were making the same creek-like noises on the sea.

Not far off though, CC and Sweet Pea were making time up the steep terrain of the canyon they had just descended from. It was a good thing that CC had thrown his leather jacket over her shoulders when they left the barn on the ranch. It was getting so cold and with the snow coming down, the air was becoming a frigid adversary as one could see exhalations coming from both CC and Sweet Peas’ nostrils.
“Hiiiii, Hiiiiiii-ja” bellowed CC as he cropped Sweet Pea to pick up speed. Sweet Pea whinnied back in agony under the blunt force of CCs overwhelming need to get there, yesterday! Sweet Pea dug her hooves into the earth and willed her strong muscles to carry CC up the hillside.

At that moment, Sweet Pea sensed something from afar – something that didn’t even register on CCs radar, which was usually impeccable -perfected by a finely tuned pitch. Sweet Pea reared under CC with such trembling ferocity, that is was all CC could do to remain balanced. Sweet Pea raged and reared and spun them in circles, but not without CC having seen the terrifying shadow: The shadow of a Grizzly Bear!

Seizing Sweet Peas’ reigns, CC acted with military precision, as if in battle. “HAWWWWW” CC bellowed, changing their course of direction! Instantly, Sweet Pea and CC raced in the direction which would keep them to the farm nearby. “Holy FUCK” shouted CC in his mind, as Hiz heart raced with terror! It seemed as though this would have killed any other human being! At a dead-bolt racing gait, Sweet Pea instinctively sped as if running for her life – and she was at that, as well as CC!!! Deeper and deeper into the heavily timbered landscape, they rode for their lives hoping that the Grizzly had been an apparition, but sadly they knew different.

It was just about then when legions of invisible beings protected them, and those left at the scene of the train wreck, from what would come next…

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Dearest Diary of mine in Blue:

What we all need now is love, sweet love.

Until then,
I’m Faithfully Yours

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: