Old 09-24-2013, 07:36 AM   #30
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

Break ups are one of the hardest things I think we have in this world. Sometimes it makes us think why do we even try? When things are good they are so so good. We are smiling even in our sleep. When things start to go it is sometimes so gradual that we are shocked that what made you feel like the happiest person in this world could have ended. I have been in a relationship with the love of my life for four years. I really don't think anyone ever means to hurt someone you truely love; it is just that we change, life changes and what we want changes with time. You try to keep things and compromise but sometimes you just can't.
On a phone hearing each others voices you want to try again. The love is there so you think that will be enough.
Finally an e-mail "letter" is in order. The other person can not make excuses why they are doing what they are or that things will get better in time.
Getting rid of all ways of contact like changing cell phone numbers and taking them off your facebook, e-mail list and getting rid of all pictures, e-mails etc is the very last step. I agree that is the hardest step. Knowing why you broke up doesn't always help it still hurts the pain is still raw. They say time makes it less painful. Maybe unless the memories kick in.
Maybe learning to love ourselves and believe that we did everything we could but sometimes it is just time to let go and know we are not bad people it is just bad siturations. Maybe that helps?
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post: