View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 01:05 AM   #33
betruetoyoursoul

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,Her,BabyGirl
Relationship Status:
On a Beautiful Journey regardless if I am single or coupled!

Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,093 Posts
betruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~baby~doll~ View Post
Great thread! Thank you.
Closure is an interesting topic. It comes in so many ways and happens to me in my place of peace. in the house is a prayer or spiritual space. i recently experienced the death of a dear friend and lover. i hurt to the core. i visited my inner goddess and found my center. it was necessary to focus my energies and take back the shards which broke away by her death. The process has taken months and still continues.
It has been a slow walk through memories and images. i have come to a place where i no longer weep and mourn but find her at peace in my mind.
i believe i have once and for all kicked out the demons who would drag me back into painful mourning.
I just wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss, may your precious memories help you get through the difficult times...Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...