sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

ohhhh and today, i made it to the Gym bright & early.. the workout was great, i always feel so awesome and energetic after working out or getting outside and walking.. After the Gym, i walked to my appointment (also walked to the gym)

it's amazing how i not only feel energetic, but it really, really puts a super positive spin on the rest of my day.. i've been eating really well today and drinking lots of water too..

i really, really, really need to get some batteries for the pedometer now!
ohh and may purchase myself an mp3 player too, for when im walking outdoors.. the outdoor walks are refreshing, and although icy and snowy times i dont want to walk so much, when the nicer weather is upon us i know ill be outside cruising on foot much more often!

lastly, just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone.. between encouraging rep, accepting friend requests and helpful posts, links and group encouragement here on the boards, you all rawk!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: