Old 04-13-2011, 10:23 PM   #28
undone

How Do You Identify?:
me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
Sold!

undone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Make promises you keep.
Make yourself easy to love.
Make the one you love feel safe and secure.
No matter what, make the one you love know she is a priority.
Talk about everything, and be brutally honest, even if it's difficult.
Treat her like a queen, and love her in all ways , always.
Build a bond together that noone or no thing can come between .
Apologize for your mistakes, make amends and do better next time. Then make amends again.
Take responsibility for your actions .
Validate her feelings by listening, stop what your doing, even when you're busy and pressed for time.
Always make time for her needs , even if your tired ,injured or bored.
Just a few things I always try to do when I love someone. It doesn't guaranty she won't still choose to walk away, but I don't think it hurts anything.

Exactly what JAGG said!

I would also add,
Take time to understand what she's trying to say even if the words are not perfect sometimes to emotions and feeling make it hard to get em all right all the time... (well for me) assume the best, if you can't then just ask.

Commitment is putting her first above anyone else except for a child. If it is best for you then it should be best for both of you.
undone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to undone For This Useful Post: