Old 08-20-2012, 07:11 AM   #47
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
This is not polyamory for *me* if ALL parties are NOT aware (this includes current husbands, wives, girlfriends, lovers, boi/boyfriends or partners) then in *my* book it's cheating. That's not polyamory and it can be really irritating and tiring when poly threads and conversations are started that this example is thrown into the mix when clearly it's not.

That's why polyamory can be so wonderful not because it's leaving someone in the dark it's BECAUSE everyone knows what they are in for and there are no down low scenarios.

Where do you get off suggesting everyone is not fully informed????
You quote me AND THEN post that is not poloyamory for YOU!!!

I DO NOT CHEAT... EVER ON ANY ONE!!!

I DO NOT LIE >>EVEN TO GET TO HOLD SOMEONES HAND!!!!

I take four to six months gettiing to know someone, before a sexual relationship is even possible

You have no right to accuse me of such a thing or use my post as an example of cheating.