Old 07-25-2020, 10:13 PM   #1464
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi....

Feeling restless all last week waiting to see the Dr. on friday. Had a kid in town on thursday so spent some time with her. Had a good time. After she left i see that Mom called. Called her back. I could tell by her voice somethin was up. Her sister my aunt had passed. Feel sad we couldnt get in there to see her. She was just to busted up to make her new again. I will miss her.

Well now it is friday 10:30am. Waiting to see the Dr. .Starring at the floor and pickin at my finger. My name is called and I look up and follow Nancy to "the room" . No hug or kiss. She went right into my kidney biopsy. Yeah I got it back. Almost 3 years in remisson. Start treatments in a few weeks. Why do i gotta f####ng wait!! I hope I dont go into stage 4 waiting on insurance to approve my treatments. Thats messed up !! Getting an IV drip insted of chemo or radiation. Had radiation last time. Its the same stuff I had in my head. Slow growing. Give insurance time to get caught up. Stayed home yesterday to just be quiet and think whats gonna happen. Thinkin that I should be doing something at my yards. Better not cause my head wasnt in it. Might hurt myself not thinkin.

Today again balls to the wall to get my stuff done before treatments. Makes me feel good doing that.That stuff does what it does BUT it is NOT takin my yards away from me!

Thank you very much for reading my ramblings and caring.

s