How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Lo Carb Peanut Butter Cookies

I have been making these for years, not knowing when I first started baking them that they are lo carb. I use only organic peanut butter. The ones that just have roasted peanuts on the ingredient list. The ones with sugar and other stuff in them, are not lo carb and the texture of the cookies will be very crumbly and they will fall apart.

• 2 cups peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup raw sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Note: These cookies do like to spread out a bit while baking, so leave space between each cookie. Also for even lower carbs, exchange the sugar with a sugar substitute of your choice.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: