Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by T D View Post

Love this thread, Medusa

Continue to lose weight, I'm down about 50lbs from where I started, with about 65 more to go.

Exercise. I'll be starting some training on pilates very soon. I would have started this week, but the trainer didn't get back to me, and well it's probably not the best week of the year to try and contact anyone. I've joined a nice local gym again and intend to use it regularly. They also have an outdoor pool which I prefer.

Eat more organic foods. I've found that organic does make my Fibro better (or less bad) and it makes me feel better overall.

De-clutter my life. My gosh where did all of this stuff come from???? Having a little spot in an antique store has created a monster in that I collect all kinds of things now. I really need to clean this up. Either put it in the store, use it, or get rid of it!

Continue to keep drama out of my life. For me drama creates stress. Stress creates anxiety. Anxiety creates a cranky TD. I'm so over this kind of thing in my life. I ejected drama for the most part about 2 years ago. However, I admit that it's a continual battle.

I'd like to try living more frugally. I feel that I spend and waste in excess. There's so much food that I waste and can cut back on, or grow myself, etc. Less utilities, less gas, more of those great efficient light bulbs, more recycling, etc.

I'm sure there's more, but why plan more than I can actually accomplish anyway

This is me. I started losing weight last year and making changes but I found my emotions always throwing me into a tail spin. I'll have a few great months and then BAM, I lose my motivation and desire. Desire, I have learn is the key fuel to create almost any change. Desire is often stifled by depression, loneliness and old past shit we never completely healed.

I started doing Debbie Ford's "21 Day Conscious Cleansing " and it's shed some light on some things I know I must hurdle or all of my attempts, as in the past will be useless.

In season I try to grow most of my food. I will buy organic first depending on quality and availability. When you grow beautiful organic food its really hard to pay 1.50 for a fucked up looking cuke that was probably picked too soon and sat there too long.

I've been slowly getting rid of shit I've carried around for years. It's been hard because I get attached to things and this is a process I am learning. I don't need this big house and all this land. I really want to down size and live more simple and frugal as well. I learned that my attachment to money and the importance I place on it is just unhealthy. Living more simple and to continue to live more independently- growing my food, preserving, etc. gives me true freedom. Money really can't give that to me but what it can give me is stress.

I have the same problem with food. I'm sure something from my past. I hate the waste. I've been more conscious and prepare things I know I can make a few meals or worse case it's healthy enough to mix in with dog food or one of my other animals can eat.

I share shopping with my sister. she goes one week i go the next and when my son goes to work or run an errand I have him pick me up things. I've saved at least 40.00 a month in gas, maybe more just by doing things different.

TD do you juice or smoothies? This makes a huge difference for me. If I get lots of fruits and veggies into my system I have less cravings. Increasing this will also help MANY illnesses- the list is way way long but Fibro is on it.

I haven't dated at all. 2009 was exciting and yet filled with intense heartbreak. I spent quite a few years healing from a bad break up and 2009 was the year I thought I could fall in love. I did and got my heartbroken and although I'm not the same person i was in round one, I'm smarter, it still hurt and made me withdraw. This year I am working on myself and opening myself up more to the idea. I'm not looking but I'm praying and opening my heart, for the first time in a long time to find a partner, lover and friend. Someone that is also ready to slow down, enjoy life, grow a garden, walk in the woods, hold hands and sit on the front porch. I have a feeling this person will enter my life this year or maybe my desire is setting in. lol

I have so many animals and decided to adopt out a few dogs I had rescued and planned on adopting but kept one too long. I finally adopted him to a wonderful family but I'm having a really hard time with this. More so then normal. I've rescued and adopted out dozens of animals but this really affected me. I have more to go, to make my life easier but I'm a little freaked by this.

I'm looking for the right roommate that love farm living to share the house and garden. I'd like to spend some serious time in Costa Rica by the ocean. If I get the right roommate I can afford to do this and hopefully she/hy can start living their best life too.

It's going to be quite a year but its off to a great start. I'm simply opening myself up to receive and trust in God to bring me the peace and balance I long for.

I would love to have a pool. I love water and swimming. This is the hardest thing for me in winter and living in a house without a pool.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote