Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post

yet another sign from god that cleaning is BAD!

That, and I accidentally killed a spider that was living under my stove... I think the bleach got on him...he just curled up and died after making a frantic exit from under the stove....sigh....I buried him in the garden...
Gee.. Are you sure you did'nt bury it alive? The other day, I got pissed at a black ant that was crawling on my leg, and slapped it, then wiped it off. I saw it was curled up real dead, but felt bad. Sooo.. I got down on the ground, and very gently petted it, and prayed with all my might to heal it. I kept breathing the word Heal on it, and slowly.. it uncurled, then it struggled to raise it's little head, then.. it slowly put one front leg out, and then the other front leg, then one back leg out, and then the other, until lo.. it was finially able to stand up, and then it walked away!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote