How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,391 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

While with my Sunday evening client...

My lady is confined to bed for an indefinite time period.... Her neighbors have been mooching off of her for YEARS... My agency has put an end to that, thankfully.

The neighbor lady came over today to get things out of my client's basement that she's been storing there...I had JUST gotten there...and the tv in the living room was on...it was on when I got there...(nascar was on)

This woman is from the south...and I know from living there...they can tear you up and you won't even know it SOoo she looks at the tv and says that it's too bad that the cable is only available in the living room and not in my lady's room....and that having cable is only doing US (PCAs) good

I told her I didn't take a liking to anything much down south except for sweet tea and boiled peanuts...and nascar is certainly not MY thing....

It was a bunch of malarky....but I had to give it back a little bit....we hardly sit on our asses and watch tv....and come to find out...she used to come over and insist our client liked to watch certain shows with her when she didn't. She just didn't have cable of her own....