View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 02:13 PM   #31
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a busy, productive morning. Though cleaning a little here there everywhere might work for some, it hasn't been working for me. So now my focus is on tackling this mess one room at a time - bathroom first. This because it's the room I most hate to clean, but enjoy having clean the most. It didn't look too bad until I started pulling every last stick of everything out. Once it was move out empty, with nothing to distract, I couldn't believe how much there was to do. Since I can only work a little at a time, and tire pretty quickly I think I'm done for the day but who knows I might surprise myself and get a second wind. Realistically though I'm thinking one more half day to finish up and do the floor, then another to wipe off everything I intend to keep and put those things back. Now with the chewy.com order unboxed, those supplies dealt with and the last load of laundry in it's tea time unwind time while Monte the oh so Magnificent naps on the couch at my side. On that garish horrible Christmas print throw I can't wait to pitch, but won't because he loves it so much, but not half as much as I love him.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: