View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 05:44 PM   #1526
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default back to GeorgiaMa'am

The turtle closed up his front end and never would come out when he saw Jeffrey starting toward him. When Jeffrey initially spotted the turtle, the turtle was walking. Jeffrey became so frustrated he began pawing at him on his shell because the turtle refused to come out. Rest assured, I was keeping a close watch.

I know first hand it hurts when they bite. I had a box turtle named Sam when I was in 1st or 2nd grade. I took him outside to impress some girls. Sam came out and grabbed my right cheek. I pulled and pulled, he still stayed clamped on. I was so embarrassed but acted like no big deal, happens all the time. I excused myself. Went inside and stood on the commode seat, looked into the mirror. All I could think about was my grandmother telling me if a turtle bites you, it won't let go until it thunders. That day was bright and sunny, not a cloud in the sky! I was freaking out. Of course he did get tired and let go of my cheek in a little while. I remember my Mom asked me what happened to my cheek and tried to pull my face around to look at it. I pulled away, blew her off with "oh, nothing." LOL!

Now aren't you glad you asked??? Heh Heh! (I know I ramble way too much.)
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: