RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default HUGE SMILE

Nursing can be a very challenging profession. You see so much horrid stuff and alot of times you feel overloaded with stress, unappreciated by ( few ) , you stand over someone who is dying and think have we done all we could do for this patient???
Nurses are also very understaffed and to meet the demands of every single task and patient load is virtually impossible. You leave crushed sometimes bc you couldn't devote 100 percent total care to each individual person.
Today at work during visitation hours a lady whom I had taken care of for a few weeks in ICU walks in ( this patient was supposed to never walk again )
and comes to me and hugs me tight saying that she and her husband drove an hour and a half just to say thank you for everything u did for me and then she cried.... To see who walk in was absolutely an amazing feeling and to hear her heartfelt thanks was the best! I have smiled all night about that.

-RNguy
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post: