MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

My parenting is a total departure from what my mom did. I had a pretty decent childhood until she married my stepfather and had my sisters. She became emotionally distant and wasn't really loving or supportive.

I'm encouraging and supportive of anything my Squishy wants to do. If she's curious about something, I explain it in an age-appropriate manner. I want her to be independent, open minded, honest and well rounded.

This summer, partly because of a lack of funds and partly because we both need to reduce our technology dependence, I canceled our cable, internet. So far it's going well. She's reading everything she can get her hands on and using her awesome imagination. We've been going on little adventures in the area and she experienced her first farmers market.
MsBluem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsBluem For This Useful Post: