Old 10-16-2017, 08:01 PM   #128
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Yep.

In the Femme Zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Gemme, I just feel it is a very big double standard, because femmes do post a great deal in the butch zone and it never seems to be an issue, but when butches are in the femme zone feathers fly. I do see threads where it is clearly inappropriate. Anyway, I am happy to not post in the Femme Zone from now on.

Sorry for the derail.
It is true that there are some femmes who post in butch threads all of the time. I have not said anything about it because if someone says something the response you hear is that we are supposed to write in the OP that it is for <gender> only. However, I personally think that if the thread is to ask a certain group a question, only that group should respond.

With that said, after I posted I sort of panicked and went back and read the first post. It looks like it is a thread for stone femmes along with input open to butches (and now skimming through it looks like people of all stripes participated). It noted that it was a thread to be a counterpart of the Stone Butch thread at the time.

Anyway, even though I saw butches were allowed to come in, I felt weird about it, which is why I wrote such a brief response to Bull Dog and girl dee.

Gemme, I think there is another Stone Femme thread out there that only has Stone Femme participants. I am definitely one for support specific group only spaces.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: