View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 12:51 AM   #3791
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Did you ever start on one simple project and wind up doing a whole bunch of stuff you never had any intention of doing because once you get going one thing leads to the next leads to another? Well that's how it's been for me the past few days but finally I'm done, everything is very organized, completely inventoried, clean and things look good.

I never thought I'd have canned goods, household cleaning products and other bulk items in the bedroom here but it really works. Eventually I'll get tall freestanding cabinets so it won't look so - Hey everybody I've got half my kitchen pantry and other staples in the bedroom on shelves. For right now though it's not it's bad and it's only a few steps away to retrieve things.

Also it's much easier now to see what I have, what I need, to reach for things without all the hassle I had to go through before. Now I've got room for that small dining table and freezer in the breakfast nook area. Which I've really wanted but where to put it. So if I have to walk to the bedroom to get that can of tomato sauce or pack of TP or whatever it's worth it.

I don't know how comfortable I'd feel about having an overnight guest with this crazy set up though. Hey I have an idea, let's go do this in the fallout shelter. Well hopefully she'll have a place we can go. Hotels can get expensive. Well If not I dated someone once who lived in a shelter while I was busy living in a nunnery and we figured it out. I was in my 20's though, probably not as fun in your 50's.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: