Old 09-25-2020, 09:13 AM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
For the last five days I seem to have settled in at 18/6. The fasting portion doesn’t seem to bother me at all, I just make sure I have some thing to do the last couple of hours. The six hour feeding window is just right for two good meals without getting hungry in between. I like the amount of variety that I can get across two full meals.

So far so good.
I have some questions if you don't mind. Do you do this 7 days a week or just a portion of the week? How do you get all of the nutrition your body needs in just 2 meals? Do you use additional supplements or vitamins?

I think that's it for now. I kind of fell into intermittent fasting by accident on the Sundays that I work since my work schedule is in the middle of the day and really doesn't allow for my normal 3 meals (unless I eat dinner very late, which I don't like) so I have some interest in possibly expanding it to more times during the week. I'm not sure I could do it 7 days a week.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: