How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,391 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Today I took Arya, (the dog I found in a parking lot and found her owner a week later....only to find he can't have her where he's living...so my neighbor and I share custody of her..)for a hike with my 3 other dogs.

Fortunately, I have a nice spot that is infrequently frequented and I can let them off the leash. (All but Bitsy. She's a wild one).

So...we're going up the mountain and Arya suddenly darts off the path up the hillside into some brush. Yoda looked after her completely incredulous. I could read his thoughts just by looking at him. He had NO IDEA this whole time that you could go somewhere besides the trail. He paused for a good ten seconds and then quickly followed her.

Yoda has been iffy about Arya because she's bigger than him. But this hike opened a new door. Before long the two were walking side by side exploring together <3

Jacques got very frisky along the way. BIG difference from yesterday when I had to carry him down a (albeit bigger) mountain. I need to realize my little lamb is old. He'll be 12 in April.

As an addendum.. Arya is 11...
And she left ALL of us in the dust today. Atta girl