View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 01:28 PM   #973
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

One of my new beasts need a name. I don't name my pets right off. Usually a name comes to me within a couple of weeks. But a name for this guy aludes me.

His (temp) names are... Pest... Pesty... Fucker... Fuckery... and occasionally, when he's being a lil sweet... Punk.

He's a lil terror to the other two cats. He's playful but too rough and doesn't stop when they've clearly had enough. And he's a lil shit with me too sometimes! But... when he's tired out... he's the sweetest angel! He'll come lay in my chest, purr like an F16, massage my throat with his claws, suck on my earlobe and go to sleep. It's pretty clear he was taken from his mom and litter mates too soon. Iol

That of course is the short list of his behaviors. I'm thinking MAYBE he's so contradictory (sp) because he's teething. I've just never had a pet go so long without a name coming to mind.

The other two have been dubbed... Chewy because he's the color of Chewbacca and he's the biggest and mellowest of the three. Then we have Grover which started out as Rover because he'll keeping crying till I throw a certain ping pong ball for him, he loves to fetch and he.loves to have his belly rubbed. Clearly a dog in a former life!

Anyway... anyone else ever have a punkish type cat? Names??
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: