Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Greetings from Vietnam!

I'm recently arrived here to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, finally getting my 'groove' on, and wondering how I could participate in an exchange. When I lived in China a few years back I was part of an altoid tin exchange where we sent a tin only to the person next on the list. With postage so costly, this would probably be the type of group activity that would work best for me. Otherwise, I would love to correspond snail-mail with a few of you and/or reconnect with a couple of you that I did snail-mail with in the past. I'm open to possibilities. Of course, I have to first figure out where the post office is! lolol By the way, today is Vietam's Womens Day - the street vendors are out in droves selling baskets of gorgeous roses primped up with ribbons and bows. I find it quite delightful. Hope to hear from some of you soon!

- Deb -
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post: