View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 10:08 AM   #6283
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I am looking forward to my pocket pittie's sore foot to be well. She sprained it playing too hard with Jeffrey. Nothing serious but I know it is painful.

This spoiled little girl is getting all the "attention mileage" she can from this sore foot.

First off you need to know, at any given time, Jennifer loves to be told how pretty she is. I mean 1000 times is not even close to too much. I say, "she is s-o-o-o-o-o pretty" and she told me it helps her foot.

If I am outdoors working, I have to periodically time-out, go over and tell her "she is s-o-o-o-o-o pretty" for at least 10 minutes. This past week when we all got into bed, she wiggled up close, rolled on her back and had me tickle her tummy for no less than 30 minutes as she fell asleep ... all the while I had to say "she is s-o-o-o-o-o pretty" ... if I stopped too soon, she nudged me back into action.

The scary part is I have not exaggerated any of this.

RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: