Old 02-27-2020, 11:21 PM   #4882
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I had over 8000 steps logged on my phone. My phone actually counts steps. It doesnt count movement if I'm sitting, texting or playing games😲

Sitting, texting and playing games doesn't have any health benefits, so that's why it's not counted.

I was puzzled when we compared steps throughout the rest of the day.. I wonder if my walking gait had anything to do with hers? We covered the same area, yet she had more. It was her arm movements..lol
Yes. A person with long legs can cover more ground than someone with shorter legs. I have a very short gait and often take 2 and 3 steps for one of someone else's.

For a visual, think of two dogs running side by side: a Dachshund and a Doberman. Think of how fast those little hot dog legs are moving to keep up with the Dobie. That's me with most of the people I know. On the bright side, my step count usually is pretty high.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: