View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 06:32 AM   #257
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to miss Chris Matthews. I think it was probably time for him to go, but the MSNBC primetime lineup is weak without him. He has character and personality. I disagreed with him on many important issues, but I liked his show. I like Lawrence O'Donnell, but he's weird as fuck. I get really tired of Rachel's historical ramblings and tendency to exaggerate. Chris Hayes is a sweetheart, but omg his show is like watching paint dry. I guess they could bring Al Sharpton back from the weekend or rehire Melissa Harris-Perry so the weekday lineup is not lily white. Just don't move the homophobe "my emails were hacked" Joy Reid back to prime time, please.

They might put Steve Karnacki into the slot. I like him, but I hope not. It would be another dull white boy.

Well, I will miss Chris. There's no replacing that kind of experience. He was a power broker himself when he worked for Tip O'Neill. He knows politics from the inside. In contrast, Brian Williams is just a slick network journalist. And talk about dull. Anyway, in spite if his anti-Bernie hysteria, Chris Matthews will really be missed. Damn.