Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I was just at the doctors office. I thought I would bring this thread up there since it is always a long wait. I scribbled down what some folks said, and wanted to share their responses here with you all.

One lady stated that she feared that with the BP oil spill, it would show the world how poor our polical system is and needs to be changed. How can BP drill off our coast and not allow any scienctists there to help? It shows that the true reality of our state of being.

One man stated that Mr. Obama is a tremendous speaker, but that is it. He is someone who can be a leader, but others have his hands tied.

Another man stated that we are going to see alot of changes. We just have to get rid of the old politics, and the good ol' boy system.

Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote