katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I have been voting since 1968 and this is the best president this country has ever had.

It is clear to me that he cares more about the average citizen and the poor than he does about the rich and big corporations. He gets it; in order for our country to succeed the people supporting the system through taxation IS the middle class; got to keep this group happy. And the poor in so many examples need a hand up and help while they are getting there in order that they can become more productive citizens and again support the system. All this and at the same time trying to put controls in place that will moderate and control the ways the rich get rich and stay rich; penalizing them when they indulge in illegal and unethical behaviors. Hence the legistlation that was passed and signed pertaining to the bank industry and Wall Street.

It is a crying damn shame that the Republican Politicians and likewise the Tea Party politicians are hell bent on seeing that he fails. And why does this behavior not speak volumes to their voters?

I am so angry at the behavior of the Republican and Tea Party politicians right now I could spit!!!! Not voting on extending unemployment for millions of our citizens. Holding many other bills ransome in exchange for the weathly to continues to have their tax cuts!!! Well the "voters" have spoken and this is what they get; bend over voters while we screw you into the poor house!!!

I feel pretty confident that Obama will get re-elected because the recent drop in unemployment rates and the stock markets continued climb! Today it was at 11,300 at noon and it could climb ever higher before the week is out. When Obama took office it was below 8,000!!!! I think our financial situation will continue to improve if somewhat slowly.

Are you sorry you asked?