View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #53
o222Good

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

o222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Long story long...
My credit card was recently hijacked by someone in the UK! btw, Chase was great, they caught it right away and 2nd Day Aired me a new card. Got it the next day! So anyway, I brought the new card to my gym to update, and they said they had a new policy, no credit cards. They want my routing number and account number for my checking account. Well, I explained that I was a little skittish about that due to my credit card experience. I said at least a credit card is protected against theft, but if someone hacked into their system and emptied my checking account, it would be a disaster! They said sorry, no credit cards. How about cash? No, we don't take cash.

So... I quit the gym and used Craigslist to fill out and complete a home gym in my livingroom! I am really happy about it.

Today I worked abs, chest, back, biceps, and triceps.
End of story.
o222Good is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to o222Good For This Useful Post: