How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Ccrider is on a distinguished road
Smile

Opps, on my friend's account... sorry CCrider, you must have logged in here last on this machine. Will log out and clear out your password. I was auto logged in here. Obviously, eh?

btw, for those that do not know, CC is a friend of mine's daughter. I went to Europe with her mother back in 1973. She and her mom came out to Loveland when I ended up here after a somewhat bad situation came to a head. All is good now and everything was meant to be.

But CC only joined here for me, because I was not a member and had was giving respect to someone I care for, who at one time was uncomfortable here... Hence I did not join here, giving hym space and time, etc.

CC is not even queer, happily married, but very cool kiddo. Yikes, she is a mom, not a kid anymore, LOL

life changes, no?

anyhows, this is Lady Di and I will be signing off this computer and deleting her password here, so this will never happen again. Sorry for any confusion. CC was just being helpful to me, wanted to know what in the heck happened and why, where, how, etc. Who knows, I say. What is is and what was was. Now is a new day.

And life is good, no?

Hasta Luego.

ODDAAT
Lady Di who is not CC, but is a good friend of her and her family

*thank goodness for old friends who always have my back, no matter how many years there has been between seeing each other*

Blessed and knows it!
Ccrider is offline   Reply With Quote