Old 12-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #8
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

These are so lovely.....it would be lovely to have this in my life.......

I remember when my Mom no longer recognized my Father.....her last birthday, he gave her a card and then opened it for her and read it to her because she didn't know what it was or what to do. And to see the love he had for her made me know that THAT was the kind of love I wanted and needed in my life.

Love for my Heart of Hearts is unconditional. That doesn't mean doormat. I enjoy their attention.....I enjoy hearing those priceless words "I love You". Like Gemmie, I love flowers, too, but I don't require them all the time. Love is being able to speak my heart and have it interpretted with love. And love it not having to say anything at all and feel that same love.

I love reading some of the comments between couples in love on various threads here and being able to witness the love growing.....and of solid love. It warms my heart.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: