Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Today, and yesterday, I have been listening to a radio station that airs NPR programming, usually the hosts of the radio shows I hear are hosted by Ari Shapiro and another person, but an interesting segment on one of the 'pod cast' like interviews spoke to the problem of "Moving The Goal Posts" -- which is typical of individuals who are terribly controlling, abusive and most likely have a gross case of narcissism. They were talking about WH admin and the usual suspects who've dodged responsibility, don't tell the truth, make demands that are akin to (….). Mostly they talked about how people are polarized by all the vitriol coming from you-know-who. I couldn't help but think of how all these horrid behaviors are like looking upon a mega-case of what it's like to live with someone who has such crippling toxic controlling behaviors and I found myself nodding my head in agreement to much of the subject of discussion.

And then I began to think of all the brilliant people who are working day and night around the clock, dealing with all this horrible stuff in DC and beyond. Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and a host of other elected senators, mostly Democratic Senators and Representatives in the House and those serving on Intelligence Committees and elsewhere in places of government who are under siege by the crooked GOP and the occupants of what used to be the WH.

And all I could think of, while listening to all this coverage on issues that are of critical interest to every person living in America, and abroad, is when will it all end? What will it take for people to see that it's more than a civic lesson, as observed by every person being assaulted by the crimes committed by that horrid person (s) in the WH and in branches of government? It feels like an apocalyptic end of the world type sh*t show that is stuck on the same fucking tv channel. Dominated absolutely by the lunatic of all lunatics, who can't get enough attention for all the horrible crap they're committing against not only American's but against the whole entire world.

And then I drifted back to Ari Shapiro, and his parents here in town, and how they never probably get to see their son or spend time with him or how he most likely has no life except to report all the news about this horrible situation our nation is enduring.

By the time I finished listening to today's deeply concerning news, I pulled into the driveway, turned off the radio, then coasted to my parking spot and sat behind the wheel, numb from everything I listened to on the radio.

That's what was on my mind today, concerning national politics.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: