Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I want to say I am surprised or shocked that anyone would take the time to code all this up in Flash but I'm not the least bit surprised. Nor am I at all surprised that some 'phobe has found his own personal Jesus in the form of the guy who coded this.

Cheers
Aj

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
I wasn't sure where to post this...
I am not even sure what can be done - but this is HORRIFIC!
For once my brain is at a loss and has no idea what to do.

This needs to be removed or reported - just not sure how or where?!?

New Grounds is hosting "Gay Bus," a game in which the goal is to run over as many "homosexuals in sailors hats" as possible. Each collision splatters blood onto the hood of the "Gay Bus."

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/360298

User Comment:
"Simple, yet incredible!"
by: EpicFail
date: October 31, 2010
First of all, I want to give you props for making a game like this... It's obvious there would be people bitching about it but you haven't bitched out of it or removed it, and that's what makes you awesome for it.

Can't say much about it, gameplay is easy, graphics are basic, everything's basic but it's so fun.

My high score so far is 180, I tried really hard because I really hate gay people.

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post: