View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 06:56 PM   #1
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation
Question Femmes: what makes you feel sexy?

Starting my first new thread :nervous:

anyway, I am interested, my fellow femmes, in what makes you feel sexy. Not in a general sort of way... but what you find helps you come back to yourself when you feel run down, or frumpy, or rejected or out of touch (or all of the above!)... how do you get back to a feeling of sensuality and sexiness that gives you a morale boost and makes you feel strong once more?

For me, I find if I take the time to set my hair in curlers and then do a nice brush out, this really gives me a massive boost. My hair looks good, which means I feel a lot better about how I look and that gives me confidence. Without styling my hair really doesn't do anything and a lot of my self-esteem is attached to being well-presented so even just doing my hair can make me feel a lot more in control and therefore a lot more confident.

Another thing is, if I am really run down and stressed out and exhausted and don't feel like my body is properly mine anymore, if I can afford it I go and get an hour or two hour full body massage. Having my aches and pains soothed away and being coaxed into reconnecting with my physical self through touch really is restorative for me and again, it gives me confidence that makes me feel present in my body and that makes me feel sexy.

Of course, it isn't necessary or important to feel sexy all the time... sometimes I just want to slob around in my pajamas with a cup of tea and be a quiet little recluse and that, in its own way, can be just as restorative and soothing to me as feeling like a bombshell does.

What works for you?
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post: