cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Been awhile since I've been able to get online with the house becoming condemned and bouncing around motel to Social Service apt and back to the Red Roof. My doctor left state, and haven't had T for 2 weeks past due. Have a gender appt. on 6/24 having to start over. TG we are moving to a larger town as there's no gender doc here.

Need to get a new PMD too. Loved the doc who moved away; though she ordered a renal US and a 24 hour urine test for glomerular filtration and creatinine clearance. She found me to be in Stage 3 renal failure. My brother died from renal failure at 60. I don't care. Sure his situation was far different.

The supposed easy cardiac clearance...ha...ha...ha
He is sending me for a stress test. Totally blindsided!

After all these hoops, who knows when I'll be able to get top surgery. Truly thought I'd sail through the clearance!

No T, no top surgery, the gender dysphoria is getting worse.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: