Thread: This kiss....
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 06:57 AM   #7
BstlMyhart

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

BstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST Reputation

Pulling her close...hands on her hips. Eyes locked on her's. Hands sliding up. Caressing her face in my hands. Gazing upon her lips as I bite on my own. Eyes locked on her's again...moving in closer. Brushing her lips with mine...catching my breath. Gently licking her bottom lip with the tip of my tongue. Her mouth opens slightly. Pressing my lips against her's and inhaling. My tongue glazing on top of her's...drawing her in deeper. One hand sliding up entangling her hair in my hand...the other sliding down to the small of her back...pressing ever closer. Becoming one...melting into each other...breathing her in deeper. Hunger...yearning...desire building. Stress...doubt...fear...the challenges of the world disappear.
The sweet kiss of a femme...life-giving.
BstlMyhart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to BstlMyhart For This Useful Post: